The 2012 Leytonstone Festival runs from Thursday 12 July to Sunday 22 July, inclusive.
The Festival features a broad spectrum of events including art, photography, comedy, live music, theatre and much more. Take a look at the Festival website and keep up to date by following the festival on Facebook.
- Leytonstone Festival website
- Leytonstone Festival Facebook page
- Leytonstone Festival programme 2012 (check the Leytonstone Festival website for any updates)
Leytonstone Arts Trail
The 2012 Arts Trail is in its fifth year and this year promises some new twists and turns.
The organisers aim to make the arts trail more accessible than ever and has tried to attract artists from all backgrounds — both regulars and those of who have never exhibited before.
A new feature on the 2012 trail will be a series of Art Hubs and the Stone Space Gallery on Church Lane, which opened in 2012 will this year be an epicentre of the arts trail.
As in previous years art will also feature in local business and shops.
- Leytonstone Arts Trail website
- Leytonstone Arts Trail Facebook page
- Leytonstone Arts Trail Facebook group
- Stone Space Gallery
- Carne Griffiths