The E11 Business Improvement District covers the Leytonstone Town Centre area from the London Overground line in the south, to the Green Man roundabout in the north and bordered by the M11 Link Road to the west.
Its aims include:
- Increased shopper and visitor footfall
- Longer customer visitation
- Reduced crime and theft
- Improved marketing and promotion of our commercial district
- Attractive street environment
- Fixed, voluntary and ring fenced BID investments
- Safer, cleaner, improved shopping, living and visitor experience
- Reduction of anti-social behaviour
- Better consultation and engagement with the Council relating to strategic issues
- Increased property values
- Maximising our retail profile within the commercial renaissance of London East
The E11BID One Stop Shop on Leytonstone High Road has now closed but the E11BID continues to operate out of Leytonstone Library on Church Lane.