As well as the main entrance at Stratford, there are other gates at:
- Greenway on Stratford High Street
- Victoria Gate in Hackney Wick
- Eton Manor Gate on Eastway (The W15 bus towards Hackney from Leytonstone Plaza, outside Leytonstone tube station, stops by Eton Manor Gate on Eastway)
- Leytonstone bus map
Maps of the Olympic Park
- Map of the Olympic Park (London2012 map in .pdf format you can print off and showing the main facilities)
- Olympic Park on Google Maps (If you don’t know the area, beware, some people have tried to gain a marketing advantage by marking up the Olympic Stadium wrongly on Google Maps, the correct location is near to Stratford Station).
Get Ahead of the Games daily travel reminders
Download the Get Ahead of the Games calendar for daily travel reminders.
Other travel links
See the right hand column and the bottom of this page for other travel links and travel feeds from Transport for London and the Highways Agency.
There are still some tickets available, but you have to order them online, you can’t just turn up at the park and buy them on the spot. Beware of people trying to resell tickets or selling tickets through unauthorised sources: you almost certainly won’t get in with a ticket you’ve bought through an unauthorised source and may be committing a criminal offence!
The London 2012 website has details on:
Leyton Food Stalls
Waltham Forest Council has created a special international food market on Marshall Road, near to Leyton tube station and the Olympic Park.
The market runs from 27 July to 9 September and is offering 30 hot and cold food hall stalls, run mainly by local restaurants and café owners. The market has been established in partnership with North London Business and Skateco UK.
The old Leyton Town Hall has also opened as a pop-up pub Leyton Technical , run by the Antic Group, which runs the Red Lion in Leytonstone and other pubs around London.
Marshall Road/Leyton Mills
Olympic Games 27 July to 12 August 2012
Paralympic Games 29 August to 9 September 2012